Minor mistakes

• The 5 of the bottom 6 upgrades are not fully translated (german), the one with extra damage against buildings has no translation for the effect and Heroic Bonus, from the other 5 everyone except the life regeneration has no translation for the Heroic Bonus.

Thorgrim's, Alona's and Korryn's taunts are in reversed order, the left one is the one you unlock at level 6 and the right one you unlock at level 4.

Oh and a lot of green teas, desyncs and lags.

• Global Moderators

@bilib90

Thank you for letting us know. I will get this information passed along to our developers. Also, can you provide the information needed below, so we can look into the Green Tea errors more closely?

Twitch ID:
    Version of Windows:
    Amount of physical RAM:
    Video Card:
    Running or streaming anything in the background:
    Wired or Wifi:
    Time Zone:

• Twitch ID: ummm... that one? Bilib90 or where can I find it?
    Version of Windows: 10 Pro
    Amount of physical RAM: 16 GB
    Video Card: Asus Radeon R9 390 Strix
    Running or streaming anything in the background: As far as I know nothing.
    Wired or Wifi: Wired
    Time Zone: GMT+1 with daylightsaving time

• Global Moderators

@bilib90

Thanks! I have also sent you a Private Message about some logs.

• Another minor thing I just noticed: with the armor upgrades it's possible that you received a non integer amount of damage in the "Best Player"-Achievement at the end of the round you can actually get something like "Most Damage Received: 5208.0002965329487" which looks dumb.^^

• Another minor complaint: it seems like Thorgrim's spin attack description translation (german) is gone.

• Global Moderators

@bilib90 Thanks for letting us know, I filed a separate ticket for this!

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.