Not being rewarded coins after matches

• Thread title states it all. I still have a read-out of 0 coins.

• Global Moderators

@lev0phed Thanks for reporting this. Is it showing 0 coins everywhere or just on one specific page of the menus (for example, just on the character selection, etc?) Please let us know and please also include the following in your response so we can file a proper bug report for it:

Twitch ID:
    Version of Windows:
    Amount of physical RAM:
    Video Card:
    Have you updated your video card drivers?
    Are you running or streaming anything in the background?
    Wired or Wifi?
    Time Zone:

Thanks!

• Global Moderators

Also, can you please try logging out and in again to see if it still says 0? I noticed this the other day when I was playing but it seems to have fixed itself when I just logged in again. Wondering if the same thing happens when you relog.

• You get coins after every match? I only get them when a character levels up.

• Global Moderators

@bilib90

You should be getting coins from winning a game. and fewer coins for losing a game. (not after each match)

• @ags_cc said in Not being rewarded coins after matches:

Version of Windows:
    Amount of physical RAM:
    Video Card:
    Have you updated your video card drivers?
    Are you running or streaming anything in the background?
    Wired or Wifi?
    Time Zone:

Yes it is happening all of the time for me. Even if I log out and log back in. It is on the character screen, main screen, all of them.

Twitch = Lev0phed
    Ram = enough
    Version of windows = 10
    Video card = GTX 770 ? Idk yes drivers areu pdated
    Not streaming
    Wired
    Central time

• @ags_ee said in Not being rewarded coins after matches:

@bilib90

You should be getting coins from winning a game. and fewer coins for losing a game. (not after each match)

Yes but it is showing me winning coins at the end of matches, but when I go back to my main screen, it still shows that I have 0 coins.

• Global Moderators

@lev0phed Thanks for providing that info. I've filed a bug report for this issue. I'm not sure if it is just not displaying the total or if it is not tracking it at all. Please periodically try to unlock a character which the game is saying you don't have enough coins for. If the game eventually allows you to purchase the character then the coins are being tracked correctly in our system. Let us know if you are able to purchase a character unlock so we can update the developers. Thanks!

Note: We'll update you here if we get an update on this issue.

• @ags_cc Still showing 0 coins at startup but since this week we got a new hero to buy I could test this out and you actually can buy another hero if you have enough coins even when the menu tells you you only have 0 coins.

• Global Moderators

Heyo @bilib90,

According to our Dev team, they are aware of this issue. They informed us that when you purchase a new character, even though your total may say 0 it is being tracked, this will resolve itself and update to the correct coin amount. If after purchasing a new character it doesn't work, let us know so we can update our Dev team on this issue!

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.