Send Help Please :(

• I have been the cause of 6 ruined games tonight, never have I had a problem before. I have been disconnected from the match load in screen EVERY game I've tried to play tonight. Each sending back to the main menu with a Rocky Road error code. Connection holding strong as it has any other time. Can play any other game as I would. Tried over a wired and wireless connection with both the same results, restarted my pc, my router, everything. 6 games. All DC's, all trying different things to get it to work with no luck, bringing me here to you now. Would love to see this working again as I said I have not had a single issue with this any time prior. My download speeds are 100 MB / upload is 15mb.

• UPDATE! Re-installed the game in hopes for results... NO LUCK! I don't have the best PC but its an i5 with 8gb ram and never gave me a single issue before (i know I said this a million times ) it sucks to not be able to play but I just hope that you guys can hopefully find out whats wrong so it doesn't happen to others and I can get back to fighting in the arena. I appreciate your hard work and any support you can provide in fixing my issues.

• Global Moderators

Help is on the way! I want to get this escalated up to our dev team. I need a bit more information:

Twitch ID:
    Version of Windows:
    Amount of physical RAM:
    Video Card:
    Running or streaming anything in the background? n
    Wired or Wifi?
    Time Zone:
    Version:

I am also sending you a private message with a request for logs.

• All the requested info sent. I appreciate your help! look forward to playing again.

• Global Moderators

@fp_motz I got it escalated to the devs, I will reach out to you as soon as I get a response.

• @ags_bc thank you so much!

• small update i was able to get into a series of 3-4 matchs with no crashes. Load in was very slow with only having a few seconds to spare before round start so it was really struggling. i will try here soon for some more games in the hopes that it continues to work. ive managed 4 matchs out of 18? this weekend. keep up all the hard work, i appreciate it much.

• Global Moderators

@fp_motz

Thanks for the update!

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.