Can't install the game.

• Got the confirmation email today, but when initiating the download it says "Game isn't installed, would you like to install now?" after clicking yes it says "Launching installer" then nothing happens. Is there a direct download link?

• @professorbutts When in doubt, reboot. Make sure you are using the twitch app. I downloaded it a long time ago but am pretty sure I downloaded it from https://playbreakaway.com/alpha

There used to be an issue with having the curse client installed at the same time but am not sure if that has been resolved.

If you can't see the game in your game library.. reboot again! :D If nothing works then you will have to wait for them to wake up and respond :P

• Global Moderators

@professorbutts Glad you got the email! Sorry to hear you haven't been able to get it. Please make sure you have the latest Twitch app installed from the link orillie provided (https://playbreakaway.com/alpha). If you still are not able to get the game to write back with your info and we will get it escalated.

Twitch ID:
    Version of Windows:
    Amount of physical RAM:
    Video Card:
    Running or streaming anything in the background? n
    Wired or Wifi?
    Time Zone:
    Version:

• @ags_mh Cheers mate, I restarted the PC, no good. Just let it sit for a bit and it seems to have worked. All good lad.

• Global Moderators

@professorbutts Thank you for letting us know, glad to see you have made into the Arena.

• @ags_bc These bots have to be getting tilted, I've been merc'ing them all night. Is the error code SPUMONI something to be expected from playing in Australia, or is there something I can do to correct that? Multiplayer games never pop

• Global Moderators

@professorbutts Error Code SPUMONI means, your ping is higher than the recommended threshold. You might not be able to find a match. Can you run a speed test for us and try switching to a different server?
    You can force the game to connect to a different server by opening the console (ALT + ~) then typing "forcematchmakingregion [Place Region Here]" (without quotes or brackets.)
    Please see if this improves your lag and let us know the results. Thanks!

Where <region> could be:
    us-east-1
    us-west-2
    eu-central-1

• @ags_bc said in Can't install the game.:

forcematchmakingregion [Place Region Here]

Looks like us-west is just under 200ms, according to the top of the game window. All 3 regions give the error though =
    RIP

• Global Moderators

@professorbutts Can you please provide me with the following information so I can escalate this to the devs?

Twitch ID:
    Version of Windows:
    Amount of physical RAM:
    Video Card:
    Running or streaming anything in the background? n
    Wired or Wifi?
    Time Zone:
    Version:

• @ags_bc

Twitch ID: ProfessorButts
    Version of Windows: 10
    Amount of physical RAM: 16gb
    Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
    Running or streaming anything in the background? Twitch app, Firefox, OBS, Spotify
    Wired or Wifi? Wired
    Time Zone: AEST +10
    Version: 0.1.0.260;482131

• Global Moderators

@professorbutts Thank you I will get this escalated we will reach out when we know more.

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.