9/22-matches not being created

• My friend and I have queued up as two solo players and waited for 5 minutes, but no matches started. We restarted the game and tried again, still no matches started after 5 minutes.
    The patch notes say the game should always start after a minute with bots if need-be. Seems like this is not working.

• Global Moderators

@krokedkroked I'm sorry to hear it isn't starting the matches as intended. I've filed a bug report for this. We'll let you know if they need any more info. Thanks for letting us know!

• @ags_cc I also just tried to queue solo and waited 7 minutes and it never popped. Then I forced west and waited 5 minutes and it never popped, then I forced east and waited 5 minutes and it never popped.

• Global Moderators

@orillie Thanks for the additional info. It doesn't seem to be isolated then if it is happening with you, as well. I'll make sure our devs are aware of this.

• @ags_cc It just popped and I played one. I was playing another game and stayed in the queue as forced east. Anyway I estimate it popped after 8 plus minutes.

edit: I killed the game after the last match so I wouldn't be forced east. I started a solo queue again and have now been in the queue for 16 minutes.

edit waited 27 minutes and gave up.

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.