Queue for vs. AI game with friends

• Hola,

Being from Australia and having the issues with SPUMONI error code, is there any way of getting a queue where me and my mates can play together against bots? The matchmaking won't put us in a game because of our ping, but if we're playing against bots, it shouldn't be a problem should it? We've just been playing by "trying" the heroes, but we're desperate to get into the actual arenas and play together!

Cheers.

• Amazon Game Studios

@professorbutts said in Queue for vs. AI game with friends:

Hola,

Being from Australia and having the issues with SPUMONI error code, is there any way of getting a queue where me and my mates can play together against bots? The matchmaking won't put us in a game because of our ping, but if we're playing against bots, it shouldn't be a problem should it? We've just been playing by "trying" the heroes, but we're desperate to get into the actual arenas and play together!

Cheers.

You can always try custom mode :

https://playbreakaway.com/news/post/patch-notes-september-14-2017

You’ve been asking for it, we’ve been working on it and this week we are releasing a prototype version of Custom Games. Please be patient with this feature as there are still some bugs with the experience and polish is needed, but we wanted to get it in front of you as early as possible. Because of its early state it will not be available by default, instead you will have to open the console (Alt + ~) and type " enableModeOverride custom-test ". This will unlock Custom Games as an option under PLAY. Starting a custom game will make you host and allow you to invite friends to your custom game.

• I think there was a glitch lastnight because we couldn't get it to work either. But it did work Thursday night.

• @yasserr23 Legend! Are there any codes that unlock the heroes to be playable in this lobby?

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.