"Installation Failed" - tried again many times

• No matter what I do the game continues to say "Installation Failed" "Installation failed, please try again."

Breakaway just doesn't wanna install period.

Any ideas why? I mean the error message doesn't indicate where the failure occurs so I can't troubleshoot this "ambigious error message."

Any assistance would be appreciated.

• Global Moderators

@r00tbeever

Wow sorry to hear you can't get into the game. Please make sure you are using the latest twitch app https://playbreakaway.com/alpha. Please delete everything restart your computer and reinstall Twitch and Breakaway. If that doesn't work please provide us the following:

Twitch ID:
    Version of Windows:
    Amount of physical RAM:
    Video Card:
    Running or streaming anything in the background?
    Wired or Wifi?
    Time Zone:
    Version:

• @ags_mh said in "Installation Failed" - tried again many times:

@r00tbeever

Wow sorry to hear you can't get into the game. Please make sure you are using the latest twitch app https://playbreakaway.com/alpha. Please delete everything restart your computer and reinstall Twitch and Breakaway. If that doesn't work please provide us the following:

Twitch ID: r00tbeever
    Version of Windows: Windows 10 PRO
    Amount of physical RAM: 32gig
    Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 970
    Running or streaming anything in the background? not running anything
    Wired or Wifi? Wired
    Time Zone: +10

Just to clarify the game won't install at all, I am not sure what the above info does to help. Clicking install via the twitch app produces the 'Installation Failed' message after 20 seconds.

• Global Moderators

@r00tbeever Thanks for providing that info. It is required when we send bug reports to the developers that we include the system specs, which is why we ask for them. I've reported this issue and we'll let you know as soon as we hear back.

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.