Excited for the Breakaway Community

• Hey everyone. I'm Phillip aka FlipdUp. Just a guy who's genuinely excited for this upcoming Breakaway Alpha and excited to be able to contribute to this community.

So far I've already seen so much good stuff in the discord and on the forums that make me feel like I'm among many others who share the same excitement that I do.

I just wanted to say how excited I am to be a part of the beginning of a game that I feel has true potential to be a huge hit. On top of this game being so fun, there's something about it that just strikes me as a huge learning opportunity. There was a moment while I was playing this game at TwitchC* n where time just seemed to freeze and I had an internal dialogue with myself saying "I need to learn everything about this game..."

(I had another internal moment when I kicked someone off the map as Spartacus for all my friends to see on stream, but that's a dialogue for another post.)

From that moment I've just been waiting, reading discord chat, forum posts. You name it. I just can't wait to get in there and find bugs, develop strategies, break buildables, and in general just LEARN!

It's not often you get the chance to experience a game so early in its development and I find myself lucky to have that opportunity to interact with similar people and share ideas and knowledge. I'm looking forward to exchanging ideas with the community and I personally look forward to developing guides for Warriors as the game progresses. I'm also hoping that through these efforts and my enthusiasm I can generate enough interest amongst my friends to get them to come see what this is all about as well.

That's about it. I didn't know where else to put this outside of general discussion. I just wanted to share how excited I am for the Breakaway community and I look forward to playing with each and every one of you. I'll calm down now.

FlipdUp

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.