10/13 Breakaway Broadcast - Get Hype!

• We're having stream on twitch.tv/playbreakaway at 5:00pm today to showcase more characters from the TwitchCon build. I want to focus on the characters didnt get any showtime and of course chat it up with all of you. If you wanted to see anything in particular please drop a line here, hit us up on twitter (www.twitter.com/playbreakaway, www.twitter.com/filthierich) or drop a line in a comment below!

See you at 5!! <3

• Ill be there!!!!

• Actually, being in the UK, that would be about 1am, I have work tomorrow :(

• I'll be watching from the gym unfortunately so I can't do any streamplus, but I'm just lookin for pro strats so don't hold back, Rich!

• @FilthieRich I would love to see some good Morgan Le Fay gameplay. We didn't see much of her on the stream, and I only played her a couple of times. I keep saying that I think she can be a super strong character, it's just all about the situation and knowing how to user her.

Other than that, I don't think we saw much Anne Bonny either.

• Some alpha codes ;)

On a serious note I feel as if Anne bonny and morgan we're underplayed during the reveal.

• FilthieRich showing the best practices with Morgan LeFay!

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.