Team Composition Discussion

• Hello everyone! Im KashedOut, and im proud to say i was lucky enough to play breakaway at twitchc* n and win on stage while running a fast paced high damage composition. My team consisted of Alona (Skullcrafter18), The Black Knight (DanKnee), and double rawlins (KashedOut & ChimpoGaming). We were up against a double tank composition that consisted of Alona, Black Knight, Thorgrim, and Spartacus. This match can be seen here: CLICK HERE

Now my question to everyone is, What compositions do you look forward to seeing, and why?

• The Black Knight, Morgan, Rawlins wombo combo is going to be insane when teams get coordinated, I'm calling it now.

• I have a tendency to love dps/carry characters but I'm really getting into more tanks/supports. A team I've been thinking on practicing with is Thorgrim, Black Knight, Alona, Morgan and building armor, Hp, movement speed.

Am I thinking too crazy?

• Once I get my hands on the game, I want to see if a double Alona comp is viable. Her buildables could easily set up great teamfight locations all throughout the map. I'd probably go with movement speed as a priority on the team and just see if the two Alonas would be able to outsustain enough damage to get the relic in or just win based on boundaries.

I'd probably stick an Anne Bonny in there to be on buildable destruction duty. I'm really curious to see how a Heroic Tier Buildable Damage Anne Bonny fairs against taking down the entire base of an enemy team.

Lastly, I'd stick a Black Knight in there just for the CC and the ability to pull any straggler who tries to catch a relic-running Alona on a breakaway.

Team comps are definitely limited at the moment, but some exciting things are already running in my mind for them!

• @FilthieRich said in Team Composition Discussion:

I have a tendency to love dps/carry characters but I'm really getting into more tanks/supports. A team I've been thinking on practicing with is Thorgrim, Black Knight, Alona, Morgan and building armor, Hp, movement speed.

Am I thinking too crazy?

Haha not at all, but i will say in regards to Morgan, i feel her ult makes her extremely vulnerable. Perhaps armor/hp on her wouldnt be bad, throw in some cooldown reduction over the movement speed and enjoy the show haha

• This post is deleted!

• @Peekyu said in Team Composition Discussion:

Once I get my hands on the game, I want to see if a double Alona comp is viable. Her buildables could easily set up great teamfight locations all throughout the map. I'd probably go with movement speed as a priority on the team and just see if the two Alonas would be able to outsustain enough damage to get the relic in or just win based on boundaries.

I'd probably stick an Anne Bonny in there to be on buildable destruction duty. I'm really curious to see how a Heroic Tier Buildable Damage Anne Bonny fairs against taking down the entire base of an enemy team.

Lastly, I'd stick a Black Knight in there just for the CC and the ability to pull any straggler who tries to catch a relic-running Alona on a breakaway.

Team comps are definitely limited at the moment, but some exciting things are already running in my mind for them!

This definitely seems interesting but i think it would be dependant on the opposing composition. Can double alona out sustain a double dps/alona/morgan? definitely would be exciting to find out!

• sorry can't tell you. :D you gotta see my ideal composition before i explain it to you all

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.